Monday, October 18, 2010

Sorry for not blogging earlier. I really wanted to be the good blogger, you know the kind that post something at least once a week. My goal was to post something every Sunday, and here we are Monday night! Oh well better late than never. I have a few projects to share with you.
The first one is a Layout I made using the monthly sketch over at Paper Secrets. (http://papersecrets.friendhood.net/paper-secrets-challenges-f34/october-sketch-challenge-due-10-31-t1025.htm) This is Anize on her 7th birthday. I can't believe she is seven already! Time sure flies by.

The second was for another challenge at Paper Secrets. We had to use My Minds Eye papers for our Layout.Sorry about the colours being washed out, It happens whenever I resize the photo! :o( As you can see this one features Jared with his long hair this summer. We teased him so much about the length, that I was surprised he left it all summer long.

And last but not least here is a card for a friend who is getting married.

Thanks for stopping by. I will be updating a little later this week with some pictures from our little trip to the Osler Castle in Collingwood! Man what a beautiful place to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment