Monday, October 17, 2011

George has arrived.........and so have the challenges....

I guess will start with the new Challenges over at Scrapbook Star. Yes, it's that time of the month again! Head on over and see what we have in store for you month. This months kit is beautiful, (unfortunately it's not my month with it :o( ) Here is my challenge for you this month = Use a play on words for you title!
Don't forget if you play along at Scrapbook and post your LO, you get 50 Scrapbucks. The one with the most scrapbucks at the end of three months get a nice prize!!! ;o)

Now are you curious about who George is? Well here he is........................................................









Isn't he gorgeous??????? Yup this is my new van! I love it!!!! It has all the bells and whistle that I was looking for! I can't wait to drive to work in this baby!!!!


Well thanks for stopping by!

I will have some Halloween projects posted later this week. Be sure to come on over to Scrapbook Star (scrapbookstar.ca) this week to see all of our Spooktacular Halloween Creations!!!

1 comment:

  1. George is sooo shiny, congrats on the new van! I cannot wait to get a new vehicle!! Love your play on words layout too!!

    ReplyDelete