Wednesday, February 22, 2012

French Frog!!!

My new post is up over at Scrapbook Star. Wanna see what I made this time? I made this adorable little corner bookmark for my daughter. She is turning out to be just like her mama and papa! She loves to read and often has her nose in a book, but unfortunately she keeps losing her place or grabbing any little piece of paper or even a ruler to mark her spot in the book! So I figured why not make her a book mark?

I honestly don't know who makes this adorable little stamp. I received a few years in a stamp swamp, and the person from whom I got the image from forgot to write who made it. On the back of the bookmark I wrote a little message just for my daughter.
Hope you like it! If you have made any similar to this or give this one a go, I would to see what you made!

Thanks for stopping by, hope you can come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment