Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Winter Wonderland!!!

Good day everyone! Hope you all doing fine. Sorry I am running late in posting this week. Blogger has not been very good to me. I have been having issues with posting pictures in my posts. So please bare with me on this post, I have to post my pictures using the HTML and I haven't got a clue what it means! All I know is that I see whole bunch of jumble and it works! LOL!  (If any of you have had this problem, and know what to do to fix it, please leave a comment, it would be greatly appreciated).

Now onto this weeks challenge over at Fab'n'Funky. This week we are celebrating "winter". We would love to see some creations with some fun winter scenes and or activities.

Here is what I came up with. I wanted to make something really sparkly. I coloured this "winter scene" by Digi Darla Designs with my trusted Copics markers and then used some glitter and stickles to make the snow and ice. I love the look of all the glitter!

(now remember, I am having some difficulties posting picture, so I apologise in advance if the photos are not in the proper orientation.)


Here is close up, so that you can see all the sparkly goodness! LOL

Well thank you once again for stopping by and seeing my creations. I always appreciate it when you do. Hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment