Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Hugs and Kisses for everyone

Good morning everyone! Thank you for all the lovely comments last week, they are always appreciated!

This week at Fab'n'Funky, Our lovely team mate Pat has chosen the theme of Valentine's or Hearts. At first I was not too sure where to go with this one, as we tend to not make a big deal of V day. In our house it is always "V" day! LOL!

But then I remembered this lovely stamp from Pointers that was sent to me months ago. It is called Reach for the stars. Here is the original image stamped.
While looking at this stamp, I thought if I altered it a bit, I could make it into a LOVE card. So I removed the star, and added some hearts to the balloon. I then took one of my Penny Black stamps and stamped the flowers. Then I coloured the image with my Copics and made it 3D.



So what do you think? I really like how it turned out. The beautiful papers used on this card were all purchased at Scrapbook Star. They are MME- Lime Twist and Bo Bunny- Crazy Love.

Well I hope that you can join us for this weeks challenge. I can't wait to see all your wonderful creations!

Have a great day!


Challenges entered:

Try it on TuesdayValentine's
Top Tip Tuesday-layers-all my emebellies and the image
Whimsy-fancy edges
Sweet Stamps -Valentines/Love
Charisma Cardz-Pink and brown (I added some blue, hope that is OK)

6 comments:

  1. Adorable and gorgeous.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you've altered the image to make a love-themed card, Shirley. He is such a sweet little boy too.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with a cute image, great colours.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you altered this stamp Shirley - your card turned out so pretty hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shirley this is absolutely beautiful and I love the pink and aqua colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous card Shirley, love it!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete