Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April showers..............bring us snow?

Good morning everyone! It's Wednesday and that means a brand new Challenge over at Fab'n'Funky. This weeks challenge is April Showers. I know normally the saying goes "April Showers bring May flowers" but for some reason our Spring season has turned to winter! We are now into day three of blistery weather with high winds, snow and cold temperatures!

But I digress.... Back to our challenge of the week. Here is my card for this week.

I tried a new technique on the umbrella and boots. I tried to make some raindrops. Some of them turned out not too bad, but I think I need some practice.

I am really trying to use up some of my flat flowers, I have to bucket full of them!


Thank you for stopping by again this week, I hope to see you over at Fab'n'Funky with your creation!
Have a great week!

Challenges entered:

Digi Haven: Spring
Brown Sugar:Flowers
Digi Design: Flowers
2 sisters:Sparkle and Shine
Top Tip Tuesday:Boys and girls come out to play

8 comments:

  1. I think your raindrops turned out very well, they look like they're part of the image. Such a sweet image too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley! Our Northern Ontario spring is definitely more like winter with these bitter cold winds, although we did have a nice weekend where spring tried to come out! Love your card. Especially love the raindrops. They're awesome! Your colours are so pretty. The pink really pops! It's lovely. It's a pleasure to meet you and to sponsor your challenge. xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card. Love the yellow rain wear and the flower arrangement. It really looks like rain has dropped on her boots...very creative as always. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Shirley, great colours.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The raindrops look great and I know just how hard they are to master hugs Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Shirley, so sweet.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, I love the glitter, it's a really nice touch.

    ReplyDelete