Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sweet dreams dragon!

Good morning everyone! I am so happy to be posting this today. Today is my first day posting something for The Crafter's Café. This week our sponsor is Rick St.Dennis. And our theme is Anything Goes! When I got to look through all their wonderful stamps, I fell in love with this little dragon taking a nap. (besides, hubby loves dragon's too, and his birthday just passed, so this was also his B-D card!)

Here is what I came up with! Hope you like it! Coloured with my Copics.


I tried to get the glimmer mist to show in the photos, but alas it did not, it really gives the card a mystical feel to it!
 
Thank you for stopping by and seeing me! Your comments are always appreciated, and don't forget to link up you creations over at CCCB, so that you might have a chance at winning a prize!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment