Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My how the time flies by. It seems like I just posted my last card only a few days ago! I love the fall weather we have been getting, with the nice crisp air and warm days. I have been out walking with my pup almost everyday. Love it!

Now onto our challenge over at Fab'n'Funky. This week our challenge is "Spots and Stripes". Here is my card. This week we were able to play with Inky Impression stamps. I used Angelica raking.

 
I don't normally do Halloween themed cards, but stamp just made me smile. So I had to use her. She is a stamp from Inky Impressions, our sponsor for this week.
 
 
Hope you like it, and can join us this week.
We truly do love to see your beautiful creations!
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I agree Shirley...this is such a fun image. Beautiful card and I love how what you did with the stripes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, Shirley and that image is so darn cute! I'm not surprised you couldn't resist! I love the orange and teal colour combo you've used and that sentiment is sure to bring a smile.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete