Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Christmas is coming......

And that means it's time to get started on all of your Christmas cards. Have you started yet? I have to admit I am a little behind this year, but with our new challenge over at Fab'n'Funky I am getting a head start!

This week Judith is our lovely challenge host and she has asked us to use TRADITONAL CHRISTMAS COLOURS.

So go pull out those stamps and get started. **Now if you are  one who does not celebrate Christmas please do not feel like you cannot participate, the card does not have to be Christmas themed, it is only the colours that are asked for in this challenge.**

Here is what I came up with. I used one of the sweetest Santa stamps. I have been looking for something like this for a long time and finally found it at Digi Darla Designs, and it is called Santa Clause 2. I love it, and I know this stamp will be used often this season!


 
The image is coloured with my trusted Copic markers, The DP is from Echo Park, and the sentiment is from Netty's Cards (she has plenty of wonderful freebies!)
 
Thank you for stopping by, it is greatly appreciated, please leave a comment to let me know that you stopped by.
 
Don't forget to show us your lovely creations over at Fab'n'Funky, we sure do love to see them and you also have a chance to some wonderful stamps from Digi Darla Designs.
 

2 comments:

  1. Great card Shirley love the design and the image you used.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card Shirley.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete